Thursday, September 30, 2010

Beer of the Day

Oggi's Duck Dive Hefeweizen


Ahh So we come to another Hefeweizen. I know I've already done one but with Hefe being a personal favorite of mine I had to do this one because I am getting home sick. For about 4 months now I've lived in Seattle and used to requent their Temecula, Ca location every weekend with my girl friend. Best bar service I've ever experienced. Mike the bartender can not be beat. But enough about the place lets get to the beer!
So this beer is probably the best Hefe I've ever had outside in the U.S. Now I will admit I haven't tried them all but from the ones I have it is. There is just a sweet taste to it. Not so sweet that its fruity but just enough. I have all my Hefes with an orange. The orange color and smell of the beer just does wonders. This is a beer you can never get sick of. Not to carbonated either. I once drank 25oz without stopping. (I was racing some tools wearing Ed Hardy who thought they could drink)

13 comments:

  1. I have to give this a try! Great post with lots of info! Keep it up man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good, I wonder if I can find one in my shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. going to have to try this!

    I love BEER

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the information, looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I always get flak for liking hef's but damn it they are soooooo good. Good blog idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is your blog so fun to read? :)

    http://tornadojackson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. When do we get some more beer reviews?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!

    looking forward to reading the next one

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love beer, but I never saw this one...

    ReplyDelete